GTC's 11th Anti-infectives Partnering and Deal-Making
Conference, taking place on July 10-11, 2014 in Boston, MA,
will contribute to the on-going battle against the ever-changing infectious
threats by having experts with direct experiences in the field discuss a wide
variety of topics on infectious diseases. The agenda also allows time for
networking and opportunities to interface with speakers and fellow delegates in
a collegial setting. Previous GTC conferences have been catalytic to several
successful partnerships and in 2014 we expect this trend to continue.
GTC’s Anti-Infectives Partnering & Deal Making is an infectious disease
partnering and business development conference that gives global biotechnology
and pharmaceutical companies an opportunity to network with high-level
executives from top pharma and various biotech/pharmaceutical companies, explore
potential collaborations, and learn about relevant anti-infective issues and
deals that will affect the industry. This event also provides a unique venue for
attendees to learn about the anti-infective business development trends, the
infectious disease markets, and novel technologies that shape up the industry.
2013 sessions of the conference include:
- Regulatory Guidance and Overcoming Challenges in Anti-Infectives
- Recent Advances in Anti-Infectives
- Neglected Infectious Diseases
- Old Drug, New Drugs
- Novel Diagnostics Against Drug Resistance
- Government Collaborations and Non-dilutive Funding
- Multi Drug Resistant Gram Negative Infections
2013 interactive Panel Discussions:
- Current Trends and Future in Anti-infectives Development
- Regulatory Guidance and Overcoming Challenges in Anti-infectives
- Licensing vs Co-development Partnerships
- Investment Opportunities with Venture Capitalists
- Finding the Middle Ground in Partnerships with Big Pharma and Govt.
The conference will run parallel with 2 other information-packed
conference as part of the
Infectious Diseases World Summit 2014:
12th Vaccines Research & Development: All Things Considered
3rd Influenza Research & Development
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The Advisory Committee
What past delegates said about the event:
“The GTCbio Anti-Infectives Partnering and Deal-making conference had the
leaders in the field talking about very relevant areas of expertise. The
opportunities for networking, business development, and dialogue with government
experts were tremendous.”
- Brad Spellberg, M.D., FIDSA, FACP, Associate Professor, Medicine, Los Angeles
Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
"This was a unique and exciting conference that brought together research from
universities, advice from the investment community, public-private sponsors,
clinicians, and biotech and big pharma to discuss paths forward for finding new
therapies for multidrug-resistant pathogens in the community and the hospital.
It was not to be missed!"
- Joyce Sutcliffe, Senior Vice President, Biology, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
"This well-organizied conference was intimate and packed with real deal-makers
and leading thinkers on the future of anti-infectives. People clearly came here
for partnering, learning, and also debating the key issues of the industry. As a
VC, I came away stimulated by the engaging atmosphere and positively impressed
by the young companies making waves in this important field. I look forward to
coming again next year."
- Kush M Parmar, MD, PhD, Principal, 5AM Ventures
"Consistently the most time effective meeting for partnering contact and
information overview in the Anti-infectives space."
Klaus M. Esser, Ph.D. Co-founder & Chief Business Officer, Protez