Inflammatory & Immunological Biomarkers
We invite you to attend the Cardiovascular Biomarkers Conference, which will take place on March 15-16, 2018 in San Diego, CA. The conference will bring together an exciting balance of industry and academia, so that delegates have the unique opportunity to network with colleagues from different sectors and gain fresh perspective on the various research happening.
Joint Plenary Sessions:
- Opening Keynote Session – Historical Perspective & Current State of the Industry
- Round Table Discussions – Neuroinflammation, Neuroimaging and Translational Biomarkers
- Lunch Session: Big Data Analytics & Bioinformatics for Biomarkers Development
- Award Ceremony & Closing Keynote Session – Predictions for future
- Biomarkers for Heart Failure & Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Biomarkers for Metabolic Syndrome & Cardiovascular Risk
We hope to see you there!
The 2018 Advisory Committee