GTCbio’s 4th Cell & Gene Therapy (CGT) Conference will be held on September 11-12, 2017 in Boston, MA. This meeting will bring together academia and industry to showcase several new technologies emerging in the field of cell and gene therapy. The following sessions will be part of CGT 2017.
1. State of the Art in CGT:
I. A Historical Perspective
II. Where do we Stand with Genome Editing?
2. Preclinical Development of Novel Technologies
3. Translational Studies and Lessons Learned
4. Round Table Session
5. Funding and Regulatory Challenges
6. Product Development and Commercialization
7. Closing Keynote Session – Future of Cell & Gene Therapy
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com