Executives and leaders from industry and academia will discuss the partnering in today’s healthcare reform and reimbursement environment, investment and drug development opportunities, and digital health management in sessions and panels geared towards future trends and strategies at the 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference.
- Joint Plenary Session: Where do We Stand with Cell Therapy in Diabetes?
- Devices and Digital Aids in Diabetes Management
- Panel: Treating Diabetes in 2020: Beyond Insulin, What?
- Panel: Current Trends and Future Projections for Investments
- Panel: Investment in Disease Modifying Therapies
- Partnering and Licensing Opportunities
- Panel: Patient Entrepreneur
- Biotech Showcase: Emerging Pipelines
This conference is part of the Diabetes Summit taking place April 5-7, 2017 in Boston, MA which includes two back-to-back conferences:
April 5-6, 2017: 10th Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development Conference
April 6-7, 2017: 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com