Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making
Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development
The 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference is part of GTCbio’s Diabetes Summit which encompasses the drug discovery and partnering aspects of diabetes in two separate consecutive conferences. Experts from industry and academia will discuss strategies to target Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in presentations, panels and round-table discussions that highlight devices and digital aids, funding and partnering trends, emerging technologies and other relevant topics.
- Joint Plenary Session: Where do We Stand with Cell Therapy in Diabetes?
- Devices and Digital Aids in Diabetes
- Panel: Treating Diabetes in 2020: Beyond Insulin, What?
- Panel: Current Trends and Future Projections for Investment
- Partnering and Licensing Opportunities
- Biotech Showcase: Emerging Pipelines
- Panel: Patient Entrepreneur
This conference is part of the Diabetes Summit taking place April 5-7, 2017 in Boston, MA which includes two back-to-back conferences:
April 5-6, 2017: 10th Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development Conference
April 6-7, 2017: 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com
The 2018 sponsorship is currently in process.
Please come back and visit this page for updates.
BELOW ARE THE SPONSORS FROM 2017.