GTCbio and the advisory board would like to invite you to the 2017 Diabetes Summit to be held April 5-7, 2017 in Boston, MA. This unique event encompasses the drug discovery and partnering aspects of diabetes in two individual conferences that take place consecutively:
Conference 1: 10th Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development Conference
- Going Back to the Basics – Street Light Effect
- Novel Therapeutic Targets & Strategies
- Translation to The Clinic: What’s in the Pipeline
Joint: Plenary Session :
- Where do We Stand with Stem Cell Therapy in Diabetes?
Conference 2: 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
- Devices and Digital Aids in Diabetes
- Panel: Treating Diabetes in 2020: Beyond Insulin, What?
- Panel: Current Trends and Future Projections for Investments
- Panel: Investment in Disease Modifying Therapies
- Partnering and Licensing Opportunities
- Panel: Patient Entrepreneur
- Biotech Showcase: Emerging Pipelines
Experts from industry and academia will discuss the bionic pancreas, bariatric surgery, the gut microbiome, obesity, and emerging therapies to target Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in sessions and panels geared towards novel therapeutic strategies, drug discovery, and partnering with pharmaceuticals, biotech firms, and academic institutions.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
|2017 Advisory Board Members|
|Robert Geho, Diasome Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|Zan Fleming, Kinexum|
|Alan Cherrington, Vanderbilt|
|Nirja Patel, ALPCO Diagnostics|
|Vivek Shenoy, Renovo|
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com