Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making
Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development
GTCbio and the advisory board would like to invite you to the 2017 Diabetes Summit to be held April 5-7, 2017 in Boston, MA. GTCbio’s Diabetes Summit encompasses the drug discovery and partnering aspects of diabetes in two separate consecutive conferences. Experts from industry and academia will discuss strategies to target Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in presentations, panels and round-table discussions that highlight basic research novel therapeutic targets, translation to the clinic, devices and digital aids, funding and partnering trends, emerging technologies and other relevant topics.
Conference 1: 10th Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development Conference
- Going Back to the Basics – Street Light Effect
- Novel Therapeutic Targets & Strategies
- Translation to The Clinic: What’s in the Pipeline
Joint: Plenary Session :
- Where do We Stand with Stem Cell Therapy in Diabetes?
Conference 2: 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
- Devices and Digital Aids in Diabetes
- Panel: Treating Diabetes in 2020: Beyond Insulin, What?
- Panel: Current Trends and Future Projections for Investment
- Partnering and Licensing Opportunities
- Biotech Showcase: Emerging Pipelines
- Panel: Patient Entrepreneur
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
|2017 Advisory Board Members|
|Robert Geho, Diasome Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|Zan Fleming, Kinexum|
|Alan Cherrington, Vanderbilt|
|Nirja Patel, ALPCO Diagnostics|
|Vivek Shenoy, Renovo|
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com
The 2018 sponsorship is currently in process.
Please come back and visit this page for updates.
BELOW ARE THE SPONSORS FROM 2017.