GTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions, and will also be published in the conference materials.
Outstanding abstracts will be selected for an opportunity to be on the Summit Agenda. The presenting author will be asked to speak on the agenda and give a 10 min presentation on their research.
The Scientific Advisory Committee will select one poster to receive the BEST POSTER AWARD for the Summit. (The oral presenter will be exempt from this competition)
1-minute ELEVATOR Pitch
What if you were in an elevator with a CEO of a major company and had the opportunity to share your research? Here’s your chance now! You will have 1 minute to present 1 slide during the meeting to encourage the audience to visit your poster. Prepare well, practice your pitch, because it’s time to take your shot!
Deadline to register and secure your poster board slot: February 10, 2018
Please note that submitting your abstract does NOT guarantee you a poster board at the meeting. GTCbio reserves poster boards based on the number of delegates whose abstracts have been approved and have registered and paid in full for the conference. Any abstracts submitted after the registration deadline will not be guaranteed a poster board.
- You will be notified by the conference organizers via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
- You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
- Receive a 30% discount on special Young Professional pricing.
- Accepted abstracts automatically qualify for the BEST POSTER AWARD.
- Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
* GTCbio reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.