Abstracts are not being accepted currently for 2018 meeting.
Please come back and visit this page for updates.
GTCbio encourages attendees to gain exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions, and will also be published in the conference materials. The top 2-3 qualified submitted abstracts will also be selected by the meeting’s scientific advisory board for the chance to give a short oral presentation in the conference program.
Abstracts are not being selected for the summit. Please submit your abstract for an individual conference.
Click here to submit an abstract to our 10th Diabetes Drug Discovery &Development Conference
Click here to submit an abstract to our 7th Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
Deadline to submit abstracts for poster presentations: March 9, 2017
Complete all fields. Maximum number of words is 250 and maximum number of characters is 2,500. If possible, attach a document (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) should your abstract exceed the maximum number of words.
Deadline to register and secure your poster board slot: March 19, 2017
Please note that submitting your abstract does NOT guarantee you a poster board at the meeting. GTCbio reserves poster boards based on the number of delegates whose abstracts have been approved and have registered and paid in full for the conference. Any abstracts submitted after the registration deadline will not be guaranteed a poster board.
- You will be notified by the conference organizers via email as soon as your submission has been reviewed.
- Posters accepted by the deadline will be considered for oral presentation one month prior to the conference.
- Posters submitted after the deadline will be considered for poster presentation only.
- Oral presentation winners will be notified via email or telephone 2-3 weeks before the conference.
- Selected oral presenters will be posted on the agenda.
- You must be registered for the conference to present at the poster session.
- Conference program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics.
POSTER SIZE AND SET UP:
Poster boards are 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. (122 cm by 182 cm). Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions to fit on the board accordingly. If accepted for the poster session, an email will be sent with details on when and where to pin your poster. Pins will be provided.
* GTCbio reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.