GTCbio and the advisory board would like to invite you to the 11th Diabetes Summit to be held April 10-11, 2018 in Boston, MA. GTCbio’s Diabetes Summit encompasses the drug discovery and partnering aspects of diabetes in three tracks.. Experts from industry and academia will discuss strategies to target Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in presentations, panels and round-table discussions that highlight basic research novel therapeutic targets, translation to the clinic, devices and digital aids, funding and partnering trends, emerging technologies and other relevant topics.
Joint Plenary Sessions:
- Opening Keynote Session – Historical Perspective & State of the Industry
- Round Table Discussions
- Ready, Set, Grow – New Company/Technology Pitch Competition & Lunch
- Award Ceremony & Closing Keynote Session – Predictions for future
Track 1: Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development for Type I Diabetes
- What’s New in Type I Diabetes – Targets, Models, Assays, etc.
- Translational and Clinical Development for Type I Diabetes
Track 2: Diabetes Partnering & Deal-Making Conference
- Industry Partnering with Academia and CROs to Advance Research
- Investments from Private, Institutional and Public Sources
Track 3: Diabetes Drug Discovery & Development for Type II Diabetes
- What’s New in Type II Diabetes – Targets, Models, Assays, etc.
- Translational and Clinical Development for Type II Diabetes
Track 3: Devices and Digital Aids in Diabetes Management Conference
- Next Generation Glucose Monitoring Devices and Technology
- The Role of “Being Digitally Connected” in Diabetes Management
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
The 2018 Advisory Committee
|2018 Advisory Board Members|
|Robert Geho, Diasome Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|Zan Fleming, Kinexum|
|Alan Cherrington, Vanderbilt|
|Brian T. Bloomquist, Eli Lilly|
|Aaron Schwartz, Novo Nordisk|
|Riccardo Perfetti, Sanofi Diabetes & Cardiovascular Business Unit|
|Nandan Padukone, Joslin Diabetes Center|
|Nathaniel Heintzman, Dexcom|
|Vivek Shenoy, Renovo Neural|
|Judith Gorski, Crown Bioscience|
|Vijay Koya, Boston Scientific|
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
Viracor Eurofins provides clinical trial biomarker testing services with expertise in custom assay transfer, design and validation for phase I-IV trials. Our CAP/CLIA and NY state accredited laboratory has over 30 years of experience in molecular testing, immune response monitoring, vaccine safety/efficacy assessment, allergy and hypersensitivity testing.
Merck has a strong history of success in translating cutting-edge research into life-saving medical breakthroughs. We’re pursuing some of the most innovative areas in biomedical research emerging today without regard to therapeutic area/modality. Merck has hundreds of successful collaborations with companies, academic institutions, and other organizations. Learn more at www.merck.com/licensing.