|European Pharma Summit|
Kinase Inhibitors in Drug Discovery
GPCR Targeted Screening
Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry
We invite you to attend the European Pharma Summit 2017 in Berlin, Germany on November 16-17, 2017. This event seeks to create a forum for colleagues across multiple disciplines, from both private and public sectors, to gather and exchange ideas. Delegates from pharmaceutical organizations, biotech companies, and leading academic institutions will gather to listen to presentations on innovative findings in drug discovery and network with both new and old colleagues.
The landscape for drug design has changed drastically over the past few years: private and public partnerships are changing how research is being done, researchers are using 3D model systems in hopes of improving clinical outcomes, and emerging target classes are changing traditional concepts of the drug discovery process.
The European Pharma Summit will have opening and closing plenary sessions on the following:
- Chemical Biology for Target Identification and Validation
- Hot Topics in Drug Discovery for the Future
- Tools and Technologies for Drug Discovery
- Novel Computational Methods & Predictive Models
- Targeting the Regulatory Proteome
- Epigenetic Based Inhibitors
- GPCR Structure-Based Drug Discovery
- GPCR Signaling Pathways and Mechanisms
- GPCRs in Metabolism
- Screening Technologies for GPCRs
- Technological Advances for Studying the Kinome
- Kinase Inhibitor Design
- Optimizing Target Residence Times in Kinase Drug Development
- Overcoming Therapeutic Resistance
We hope to see you in Berlin!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
|2016 PLATINUM SPONSORS|
|2016 GOLD SPONSORS|
|2016 CORPORATE SPONSOR|
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
Cancer Genetics Inc. (CGI; Nasdaq: CGIX) is a leader in enabling precision medicine in oncology from bench to bedside through the use of oncology biomarkers and molecular testing. CGI is developing a global footprint with locations in the US, India and China. The Company offers a comprehensive range of laboratory services that provide critical genomic and biomarker information. Its state-of-the-art reference labs are CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited in the US and have licensure from several states including New York State. CGI has established strong clinical research collaborations with major cancer centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering, The Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Keck School of Medicine at USC and the National Cancer Institute.