The 8th Genomics & Big Data Summit to be held on June 7-8, 2018 in San Diego, CA, has three focus areas to discuss the developments and challenges in the popular omics areas listed below. Representatives from big pharma, academic institutions, and government research labs will present data on advances in new technology and case studies on therapeutic targets, molecular diagnostics, and integration of complex data.
We encourage you to sign up for a summit pass in order to get the most comprehensive look at research, technology, and application in the field of omics. In addition to scientific presentations, dedicated networking sessions will allow you to form connections with numerous representatives from their respective institutions. Please join us for the opportunity to listen to recent updates and share ideas with colleagues.
|Howard Federoff |
Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
CEO of UC Irvine Health
University of California, Irvine
|Eugene Koonin |
Joint Plenary Sessions:
- Opening Keynote Session – Historical Perspective & Current State of the Science and Industry
- Round Table Discussions
- Evening Reception and Poster Session
- Breakfast with Mentors from Academia and Industry
- Lunch Session – Regulatory and Ethical Challenges in Genomics and Big Data Applications
- Award Ceremony & Closing Keynote Session – Predictions for the Future
Next Generation Sequencing
- Current and Emerging Sequencing Technologies
- Clinical Diagnostic Sequencing
Big Data Bioinformatics
- Big Data Collection, Curation and Sharing
- Big Data and Systems Pharmacology
- Bioinformatics Enabling Precision Medicine
- Perspectives from Venture Capital and Public Markets
CRISPR & Genome Engineering
- CRISPR Technologies and Regulation of Gene Expression
- Therapeutic Applications of CRISPR and Genome Engineering
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
The 2018 Advisory Committee
|2018 Advisory Board Members|
|Richard McCombie, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory|
|Leah Lowthorp, Center for Genetics and Society|
|John Oliver, Nabsys 2.0|
|Jeffery Schloss, Independent Scientist|
|Alex Sherman, MGH, Harvard Medical School|
|Satish Medicetty, GTCbio|
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
Viracor Eurofins provides clinical trial biomarker testing services with expertise in custom assay transfer, design and validation for phase I-IV trials. Our CAP/CLIA and NY state accredited laboratory has over 30 years of experience in molecular testing, immune response monitoring, vaccine safety/efficacy assessment, allergy and hypersensitivity testing.