|Genomics & Big Data Summit|
Next Generation Sequencing
Big Data Bioinformatics
CRISPR & Genome Engineering
The 7th Genomics & Big Data Summit 2017 to be held on September 26-27, 2017 in San Diego, CA, has three tracks to discuss the developments and challenges in the popular omics areas listed below. Representatives from big pharma, academic institutions, and government research labs will present data on advances in new technology and case studies on therapeutic targets, molecular diagnostics, and integration of complex data.
We encourage you to sign up for a summit pass in order to get the most comprehensive look at research, technology, and application in the field of omics. In addition to scientific presentations, dedicated networking sessions will allow you to form connections with numerous representatives from their respective institutions. Please join us for the opportunity to listen to recent updates and share ideas with colleagues.
Joint Plenary Sessions:
- Opening Keynote Session – Historical Perspective & Current State of the Industry
- Round Table Discussions
- Lunch Session – Regulatory and Ethical Challenges in Genomics and Big Data Applications
- Award Ceremony & Closing Keynote Session – Predictions for future
- Current and Emerging Sequencing Technologies
- Single Cell Analysis
- Clinical Diagnostic Sequencing
- RNA and DNA sequencing
- Big Data Collection and Curation
- Big Data Sharing and Mining
- Big Data and Systems Pharmacology
- Bioinformatics Enabling Precision Medicine
- Update on CRISPR Technologies and Techniques
- Therapeutics Application of CRISPR and Genome Engineering
- CRISPR Regulation of Gene Expression
- Discovery Mechanisms of CRISPR Systems
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
Cancer Genetics Inc. (CGI; Nasdaq: CGIX) is a leader in enabling precision medicine in oncology from bench to bedside through the use of oncology biomarkers and molecular testing. CGI is developing a global footprint with locations in the US, India and China. The Company offers a comprehensive range of laboratory services that provide critical genomic and biomarker information. Its state-of-the-art reference labs are CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited in the US and have licensure from several states including New York State. CGI has established strong clinical research collaborations with major cancer centers such as Memorial Sloan Kettering, The Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Keck School of Medicine at USC and the National Cancer Institute.