Inflammatory & Immunological Biomarkers
The 7th Inflammatory & Immunological Biomarkers Conference is one of three conferences part of the Biomarker Summit 2018 to be held on March 21-23, 2018 in San Diego, CA. This conference will cover both inflammatory & immunological biomarkers in a wide variety of disease areas.
Inflammatory & immunological biomarkers conference include topics like the unmet medical needs in autoimmune diseases, respiratory diseases, kidney disease, lupus, IBD and other inflammatory diseases will be discussed. Presentations and case studies from both industry and academia will cover predictive biomarkers, surrogate endpoints and improving clinical trials as it relates to both drug and diagnostic development.
Please join us for the opportunity to listen to recent updates on research, share ideas with colleagues, and network with experts in inflammatory and immunological biomarkers.
- Plenary Keynote Session
- Big Data Analytics & Bioinformatics for Biomarkers Development
- Emerging Technologies in Biomarker Development
- Overcoming Challenges of Clinical Validation & Translation
- Panel Discussion: Companion Diagnostics Development & Partnering Strategies
- Overcoming Commercialization Challenges in Biomarker Development
- Biomarkers of Early Progressive Inflammatory & Immunological Diseases
- Biomarkers & Surrogate Endpoints for Clinical Trials in Inflammatory Diseases
- Microbiomes in Immune Modulation & Inflammatory Diseases
- Inflammatory Biomarkers in Respiratory Diseases
We hope to see you there!
The 2018 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com
The 2018 sponsorship is currently in process.
Please come back and visit this page for updates.
BELOW ARE THE SPONSORS FROM 2017.