Inflammatory & Immunological Biomarkers
The 6th Neurological Biomarkers Conference is one of three conferences part of the Biomarker Summit 2017 to be held on March 20-22, 2017 in San Diego, CA. This Conference focuses on the development of CNS biomarkers for drugs and diagnostics from CSF and Blood, as well as imaging approaches. Scientific data, updates and case studies in neurological and neurodegenerative disorders will be presented on disease areas such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s. Biomarker challenges for neuropsychiatric disorders such as autism, schizophrenia, depression and mood disorder will also be explored.
Please join us for the opportunity to listen to recent updates on research on Neurological Biomarkers, share your ideas with colleagues, and network with experts to advance biomarker discovery and development.
- Plenary Keynote Session
- Big Data Analytics & Bioinformatics for Biomarkers Development
- Emerging Technologies in Biomarker Development
- Overcoming Challenges of Clinical Validation & Translation
- Panel Discussion: Companion Diagnostics Development & Partnering Strategies
- Overcoming Commercialization Challenges in Biomarker Development
- CSF & Blood Based Biomarker Approaches
- Monitoring Progression in Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Novel Technologies in Neurological Biomarkers
We hope to see you there!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com