Inflammatory & Immunological Biomarkers
The 10th Oncology Biomarkers Conference is one of three conferences part of the Biomarker Summit 2017 to be held on March 20-22, 2017 in San Diego, CA. This conference brings together experts in industry, academia and government to discuss the latest developments in the oncology biomarker research arena. Hot topics include circulating tumor cells, cell free DNA, digital pathology and imaging biomarkers. Applications of technologies such as mass spectrometry and next generation sequencing as well as data analysis and interpretation will also be discussed.
Please join us for the opportunity to listen to recent updates on research, share ideas with colleagues, and network with experts to advance biomarker discovery and development.
- Plenary Keynote Session
- Big Data Analytics & Bioinformatics for Biomarkers Development
- Emerging Technologies in Biomarker Development
- Overcoming Challenges of Clinical Validation & Translation
- Panel Discussion: Companion Diagnostics Development & Partnering Strategies
- Overcoming Commercialization Challenges in Biomarker Development
- Circulating Tumor Cells & Microvesicles
- Liquid Biopsy: Circulating DNA & MicroRNA
- Immuno-oncology Biomarkers
- Novel Technologies in Oncology Biomarkers
We hope to see you there!
The 2017 Advisory Committee
Amber Kempf at 626-256-6405 x110 or amber.kempf [at] gtcbio.com
For more information on Media Relations, please contact:
Jennifer Chu at 626-256-6405 x105 or jennifer.chu [at] gtcbio.com