New Company/Technology Showcase
GTCbio has been a pioneer in creating and organizing focused meeting platforms in the healthcare sector to facilitate mentoring and partnering. GTCbio’s “New Company/Technology Showcase” at the focused therapeutic conferences is designed to provide visibility and expert feedback for participating start-up companies to pitch new technologies and services to a targeted audience.
Who is eligible?
- New companies that are <3 years from inception.
- New technologies in initial stages of development and commercialization (this can be applied to companies over 3-years that are developing new technologies).
What is the process?
- New companies/technologies will apply by completing the form below.
- The application will go through preliminary review by GTCbio management and upon approval the applicant will receive a code to register for the respective conference and to submit additional information about the company/technology.
- All applications will be reviewed by a panel of experts for the respective conference to select the top applicants for oral presentation.
- The applications will be rated based on the market need, proof of concept data and commercialization potential.
- Only applications that are submitted 30-days prior to the respective conference will be considered for an oral presentation.
- Applicants who have not been selected for the oral presentation will be eligible to attend the conference and present a poster at a discounted cost.
- The selected applicants will each have 10 min (8 min presentation and 2 min Q&A) to pitch during the “New Company/Technology Showcase” session.
- GTCbio will also consider a full-speaking slot for participants at the following year’s conference to continue our commitment to provide visibility for the company/technology.